Thursday 27 November 2008

Something Stupid

Yesterday played Akasvayu Griona vs. Penya. The third and final match. And...Girona losts the match... but I think that they did a very very good match. And I think VĂ­ctor Sada was the best, of course. But I am happy because Penya won the match. But I put a very nice song:Something stupid - Frank and Nancy Sinatra I know I stand in line,until you think you have the timeto spend an evening with meAnd if we go some place to danceI know that there's a chanceyou won't be leaving with meAnd afterwards we drop into a quiet little placeand have a drink or twoAnd then I go and spoil it allby saying something stupidlike :"I love you"I can see it in your eyesthat you still despise the same old linesyou heard the night beforeAnd though it's just a line to youfor me it's trueit never seemed so right beforeI practice everydayto find some clever lines to sayto make the meaning come trueBut then I think I'll waituntil the evening gets lateand I'm alone with youThe time is rightyour perfume fills my headthe stars get redand oh, the night's so blueAnd then I go and spoil it allby saying something stupidlike: "I love you"The time is rightyour perfume fills my headthe stars get redand oh, the night's so blueAnd then I go and spoil it allby saying something stupidlike: "I love you""I love you""I love you""I love you"

No comments:

M.Y S.W.E.E.T.Y