Thursday 27 November 2008

it also a good one :)

Moon so bright night so fineKeep your heart here with mineLifes a dream we are dreamingRace the moon catch the windRide the night to the endSeize the day stand up for the lightI want to spend my lifetime loving youIf that is all in life I ever doHeroes rise heroes fallRise again win it allIn your heart cant you feel the gloryThrough our joy through our painWe can move worlds againTake my hand dance with meI want to spend my lifetime loving youIf that is all in life I ever doI will want nothing else to see me throughIf I can spend my lifetime loving youThough we know we will never come againWhere there is love life beginsOver and over againSave the night save the daySave the love come what mayLove is worth everything we payI want to spend my lifetime loving youIf that is all in life I ever doI want to spend my lifetime loving youIf that is all in life I ever doI will want nothing else to see me throughIf I can spend my lifetime loving you

No comments:

M.Y S.W.E.E.T.Y